Summary: Responsible for supporting the work flow of programs, from intake through follow up and impact measurement.
- Conducts intake and orientation for persons with disabilities referred to LEAP for services
- Input information from referral/authorizations and set up consumer service record into LEAP’s consumer database and other required systems
- Assists in creation of program workflow procedures and training of staff on procedures
- Maintains consumer program documentation in accordance with the policies and procedures
- Manages quality control of records of person served including monitoring established goals, running regular database reports, creating service delivery and projection and reconciliation reports, conducting regular case record reviews
- Implements stakeholder satisfaction and impact data collection process
- Manages exit, follow up and case closure process
- Back up for front desk receptionist duties.
- The ability to work well independently, to organize priorities, and to produce identified outcomes
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- Good organizational skills; good time management skills; good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications
- Must have a reliable transportation to provide community and home-based services
- Experience working with persons with disabilities is preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree in social service, Secretarial Science or related field is preferred
- Experience in vocational rehabilitation and/or independent living services helpful
- Must pass drug screen and criminal background checks
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Complete job description will be available during the interview process
Interested applicants please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or LEAP, 2545 Lorain Avenue, Cleveland OH 44113
Include position applying for (PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS).