Ohio Dept. of Job & Family Services SNAP
Posted February 14, 2019 in External News
March SNAP benefits will be distributed to participating households in 2 installments:
- The first will be on February 22nd
- The second will be on the household’s regular March availability date
Customers can still apply for SNAP using one of three ways:
- online at benefits.ohio.gov,
- by calling 844-640-OHIO (6446), or
- by submitting a paper application at the nearest Neighborhood Family Service Center.
Virgil E Brown 1641 Payne Avenue,
Quincy Place 8111 Quincy Avenue,
Old Brooklyn 4261 Fulton Parkway,
Southgate 3955 Euclid Ave.
Tips for a smoother application process:
- Submitting totally completed applications and providing the necessary documentation helps avoid delays.
- Current applicants should be prepared to supply verifications and take part in any required interviews.
- Additionally, if you plan to visit a NFSC, there is no need to call ahead or call the Contact Center.
- Finally, if you miss the call-in time on the appointment letter, please have call back when it is convenient for you.