LEAP's 36th Anniversary After-Work Party
Thursday, September 14th, 2017
When: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Where: The Breen Center for the Performing Arts
1911 W. 30th Street Ohio City, OH 44113 | map
Join LEAP as we celebrate 36 years of empowering people with disabilities to find meaningful work, live independently, and participate in our community!
with Special Guest Latin Jazz Artist Justin Saborit
5-6:30 PM Lobby Reception, Live Music and Two Different Raffles*
6:30 PM Benefit Concert with Latin Artist Justo Saborit
7:00 PM Special Presentation: What LEAP Means to Me
Tickets: $50 per person
All proceeds benefit the important work and services of Linking Employment, Abilities and Potential.
$20 Ticket Raffle:
- Must be present to win.
- Chance to win one of the following three raffle prizes.
1.) iPhone SE (no service plan or activation fee included)
2.) Top-shelf Liquor Package
3.) Four September 27th Indians/Twins Game Tickets
- Winners will be announced from the stage at approximately 7:40pm.
- 1 Ticket = $1, 6 Tickets for $5, and "arm's length" for $20.
- Drop your tickets in front of the raffle item(s) you would like to try to win.
- Winners will be posted on a board after the show begins in the theatre. Winners must present the matching ticket to claim prize.
Can't attend but want to donate? You can donate online or send checks to LEAP, Attn: Development, 2545 Lorain Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44113.
If you would like to sponsor LEAP’s 36th Anniversary Celebration and help reach our sponsorship goal of $20,000, please review our packages and submit the sponsorship form.
Or please consider donating a raffle or auction item. Please download our donation form for more information.
Thank you for your support!