Understanding Disability Benefits & Ohio STABLE Accounts
Tuesday, July 10th, 2018
When: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Where: Skylight Financial Group
2012 W. 25th St. #900 Cleveland, OH 44113 | map
- How do you, as parents or guardians, navigate the often-confusing maze of public benefits programs that may be available to help people with disabilities?
- How do you prepare needed documents, forms and financial information required to apply for a range of public benefits and/or appeal a denial of benefits?
- What are the benefitsof Ohio STABLE accounts and how are they established?
- What family, emotional and practical needs should be considered when planning a continuum of financial care for persons with disabilities?
Being the parent, guardian or caregiver of a child or adult with a disability is extremely difficult, and making the right financial planning decisions for loved ones with disabilities can be even more challenging. Fortunately, there are disability planning professionals who can provide the answers you need.
Please join us for a complimentary presentation that will provide you with some guidance and understanding.
- Barbara Judah, Cornell University
Certified Benefits Specialist, Linking Employment, Abilities and Potential (LEAP)
- Jessica Dragar, Regional Representative,
Ohio Treasurer’s Office (STABLE)
- Ken Vinikoff, Financial and Special Care Planner,
Skylight Financial Group
Kenneth J Vinikoffis a registered representative of and offers securities, investment advisory and financial planning services through MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC www.SIPC.org, 2012 W.25th St., Ste 900 Cleveland OH 44113 216 621-5680.
Jessica Dragar is a Public Affairs Liaison in the Office of Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel. She has been with the office since February 2012 and has served in various capacities including both Economic Development and Financial Literacy, where she developed statewide outreach and education initiatives. She is a graduate of The Ohio State University and lives in Northeast Ohio with her family.
RSVP: please contact JulieWojcik at 216.696.2716 Ext. 888 or email@example.com
FREE parking in the LEAP/Skylight lot located near W. 26 and Lorain Ave.; see the Valet attendant at the booth located behind LEAP & Boaz Café.
Please share with your family, friends and network this event flyer or page.