Balanced Bodies for Strength & Stress Mgt (Virtual: Fall #01)
Tuesday, August 10th through Tuesday, September 7th, 2021
When: 12:00pm - 12:45am
Don't miss this upcoming session!
In this class series, we will use body weight to increase strength, learn helpful stress management tips and use balance exercises to enhance daily living activities.
- Classes are FREE but only 20 spots are available
- This series runs on Tuesdays for 5 weeks.
- The first class is 30 minutes long. Each of the following classes will slowly increase as you build strength until the last class is 45 minutes long.
Space is limited!
Online registration is required.
- Please include an emergency contact number in the comments section.
- Zoom links will be sent to registered participants.
- Please email the Community Education team for more information.
This program is provided through a collaboration between LEAP and LCCC.