Balanced Bodies for Strength & Stress Mgt (Virtual: Fall #02)
Tuesday, September 21st through Tuesday, October 26th, 2021
When: 12:00pm - 12:45pm
Don't miss this upcoming session!
In this class series, we will use body weight to increase strength, learn helpful stress management tips and use balance exercises to enhance daily living activities.
- Classes are FREE but only 20 spots are available
- This series runs on Tuesdays for 6 weeks.
Space is limited!
Online registration is required.
- Please include an emergency contact number in the comments section.
- Zoom links will be sent to registered participants.
- Please email the Community Education team for more information.
This program is provided through a collaboration between LEAP and LCCC.