Survive & Thrive: Emergency Preparedness for People with Disabilities
Monday, November 28th, 2022
When: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
LEAP is providing a webinar called “Survive and Thrive, Emergency Preparedness for People with Disabilities" to help anyone with a functional need to prepare for crisis situations. There will be time for a Q&A following the presentation.
This webinar discusses:
- current and potential emergencies,
- tools to identify the particular needs of people with disabilities,
- and outlines physical preparation techniques like formal evacuation plans and disaster kits.
We are offering this online webinar twice -
- an afternoon session on November 28th from 12 - 1:30pmn and
- an evening session on November 30th from 6 - 7:30pm.
To register, please make sure you select one of the date options below.