OOD Youth Leadership Forum: Northeast Ohio Session
Tuesday, June 20th through Friday, June 23rd, 2023
When: 9:00am - 3:00pm
SAVE THE DATE!
Details and application forms coming soon!
There is no program fee to participate.
Are You a High School Junior or Senior with a Disability and Interested in Self-Advocacy & Leadership Development?
Then the Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities’ week-long Ohio Youth Leadership Forum (YLF) is for you!
Participation in YLF can prepare you to become one of Ohio’s future leaders by improving your leadership, citizenship and social skills.
At YLF you will:
- Learn about choosing a career
- Identify barriers to personal & professional success & create plans to overcome it
- Interact w/ professionals' w/ disabilities who serve as mentors & role models
- Gain the power to reach your goals in education, employment & leadership
- Spend four days with your peers developing a social network