Crafting a Responsive Community Investment Strategy for People w/Disabilities in NEO
Wednesday, November 1st through Thursday, November 2nd, 2023
When: 10:00am - 6:30pm
The National Disability Institute in partnership with the George Gund Foundation is looking to facilitate a discussion to bring awareness to the unique financial challenges individuals with disabilities and their families experience.
We need your input to create meaningful change and practical economic solutions for people with disabilities.
The information you share will help create strong partnerships to promote financial empowerment and investment services for communities in Northeast Ohio.
We will ask participants to:
- Share what financial wellness and health means to individuals with disabilities.
- Share what community supports people with disabilities need to be more financially
To compensate for your time and efforts, $100 gift cards will be provided to all participants.
There are in-person and virtual listening sessions available.
- Nov 1st: Max Housing, 10-11:30am and 5-6:30pm
- Nov 2nd: LEAP, 1-2:30pm (There will be 3 in-person groups.)
- Nov. 9th: Virtual/ Zoom meeting, 3-4:30pm
Registration is required.
To regsiter, participant requirements and for more information, please visit the NDI website.
LEAP is a part of this project through the George Gund Foundation.