OH Dept. of Medicaid want to hear from you on proposed changes
Posted January 23, 2021 in External News
Your Voice: Ohio Department of Medicaid Change Comment Period
The comment period ends February 11, 2021.
Now is the time to use your voice and provide feedback to the Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM).
They are asking for your assistance by providing comments on the proposed renewal of the Ohio Home Care Waiver and the Level One Waiver, as well as on amendments to the MyCare Ohio, Assisted Living, PASSPORT, Individual Options, and SELF waivers.
To read the summary of changes and copies of the draft waivers and how to provide your feedback (note that each waiver has it's own unique email address), use the following links:
- Ohio Home Care Waiver
- MyCare Ohio Waiver
- PASSPORT Waiver
- Assisted Living Waiver
- Level One Waiver
- Individual Options Waiver
- SELF Waiver
Additionally, you may request paper copies of the postings and associated documents as follows:
- For the Ohio Home Care Waiver Renewal, please contact ODM at (888) 438-8603.
- For the MyCare Waiver amendment, please contact ODM at (888) 433-6755.
- For the PASSPORT and/or the Assisted Living waivers, please contact the Ohio Department of Aging at (855) 926-0994.
- For Level One, Individual Options and/or the SELF waivers, please contact the Department of Developmental Disabilities at (800) 364-3153 or (614) 466-5990.